Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hello Western Region Leaders!

Hello Western Region Leaders!

I wanted to send a note out to everyone now that all of our universities are back in session for the 2007-2008 year.

I am excited to be your AVP for Student Development this year. As officers in the IIE Western Region you are all welcome to contact me with any questions that you may have about running an IIE University Chapter, the Western Region University Conference, or IIE in general.

To get the year started, I've set up this blog to make it easier to share information with everyone and encourage you all to suggest material for posting.

On this site you'll find links to chapter ideas, region conference information, IIE scholarships, chapter deadlines, student competition information, and forms for chapter reports.

If I need to update my distribution list with new or missing officers, or if you would prefer not to receive these emails, please let me know.

I look forward to working with you this year!

Michael C Hogan
IIE Western Region AVPSD

2 comments:

Kaz said...

As an FYI, IIE HQ is working to create a You Tube type video contest to promote IIE. Details are coming out shortly with the planned award at $500 or so.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.